DAY 1: NAIROBI-MASAI MARA
Leave Nairobi between 07:00 hrs – 08:00 hrs and drive south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Showing up Mara toward the evening for Lunch and afterwards evening game drive at 4 p.m. Return for supper and dinner at the Mara Sarova.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
After breakfast leave for the entire day game drive to a home to over 3million huge warm-blooded animals. Our game drive takes us to look through the creatures which incorporate Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, warthog, giraffe, zebra, impala and a wide range of winged creature species. Excursion lunch will be served at Mara River as you keep an eye out for the movement. Supper and medium-term at the Mara Sarova.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA-NAIROBI
Early morning game drive as you look for the Cats chasing and back for breakfast. After breakfast leaves camp/hold up with game survey en-route for your arrival excursion to Nairobi. You will stay for a while in Narok town for lunch at claim cost at that point continue with the excursion showing up Nairobi around 5 p.m
What the cost covers.
- Transport in 6-8 seater extravagance open rooftop tour vans
- 2 evenings’ settlement in favored camp/lodges
- All dinners for the 3 days
- Game drives for the 3 days
- Pick up and drop off inside certain spots in Nairobi
What is excluded from the cost?
- Park charges at Mara entryway is Non Residents – $80 per individual evening Totaling to $ 160 for 2 evenings, Residents Kshs 2,000 for every individual two evenings.
- Lunch en-route back to Nairobi.
NB: Single room supplement is extra 35% and youngsters 3-11yrs sharing compensation 75% of grown-up rate
What to bring along;
– A camera, and it’s charger.
– Torch, Tooth Paste, comfortable dress for the evening, torment executioners, beverages, bites and distinguishing proof card/Passport entryway entrance.
– Pocket cash for drinks, park expense and a present for the Maasai social visit.
– Lastly… remember to bring along an adventurous spirit!!!!